I personalise lessons to your goals, abilities, and pursuits. Once you have chosen a lesson type, we can further discuss your needs and preferences about the lesson content and methods used. I generally use a communicative approach to language teaching - which means the lessons revolve around your everyday life, including your career, personal interests, and life goals. I will always attempt to contact you before our session to develop a lesson plan; I can send you videos, articles, or conversation topics before each class, so we will always have something to discuss.
12 Lessons Package Deal
Ready to commit to regular lessons? You not only save money but also invest in your language learning.
Price Her Hour
Do you prefer flexibility in your learning journey? Enjoy the freedom to schedule lessons at your convenience.
FREE TRIAL LESSON - 15 minutes
This lesson is a chance for me to get to know you, your language abilities, and why you want to learn English. If you know what level of English you are at, please inform me of this before our trial session.
*Note that the trial session is an initial session to discuss your interests and what made you want to learn or improve your understanding of English. It is also a chance for you to ask any questions about the help I offer.
General English Lessons are designed to get you talking about different topics to improve your speaking skills. Lessons are adaptable, allowing you to shape each session according to your goals. Whether you wish to focus on business vocabulary, travel expressions, or engage in discussions about the latest news, General English Lessons can help with this.
Business English lessons will help you refine your professional communication. Tailored for career success, these sessions focus on speaking, writing, and effective workplace interaction. You'll get more confident expressing your ideas, writing professional messages, giving great presentations, and handling meetings smoothly.
*Lesson Terms and Conditions:
1. Lessons are non-refundable; however, can be rescheduled with at least 24 hours' notice.
2. Lessons can only be rescheduled once.
3. Lessons purchased through a package must be booked and completed within 90 days of purchasing the package. Lessons that are unused 90 days after purchase will be forfeited.
4. Both individual lessons and lesson packages are non-refundable.
5. Your data will be processed according to current GDPR practices. Your data will only be stored electronically and is password protected. If you decide not to continue with any bookings after your trial lesson, your sensitive data (including contact details) will be destroyed, once you have confirmed you are not booking any further lessons.